Friday, June 09, 2006

Changes

I talk to my parents last night, and told them i did'nt think i would 'survive' (for lack of a better word) the rest of the year doing the course that Im doing. I have not settled in up there, nor found a church that I feel comfortable in (the one I have been going to has all been a bit ott for my liking), which is proberly a big chunk of the problem.
We talked about what options I had, and i really feel that I am meant to be down here.
Since ccoming back down, I think God has put the idea of YITs in my heart.
The thing is how do I know that it is God???
I suppose I do, because when it was 'placed' on my heart, i felt a compleat change in me...I felt excited (and i haven't felt that excited before) and even now thinking about it all, i feel a real sense of excitement, anticipation and longing for it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home