Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Like eating glass


48 hours can hold a lot of things.
the last 48 or so hours have done a lot to me.
I have offically 'quit' uni
moved home
been told my car can get fixed
been told that my car won't be fixed

When your on such a high when you find out your car can get fixed, for no cost other then a bottle of something, it makes such a difference.....every thing can be seen clearly and the future is bright and peachey.
Thats why it cuts so bad when the car really cant get fixed, cos the door will never close properly and the windscrean will be lose and leak.

So a new car is needed....one is avalible
now money comes into play
and as the song goes....a grand don't come for free

on a brighter note, two of my magazines came out today:
the J mag & Frankie
sweet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home