Wednesday, June 28, 2006

list one



I like to make lists, and as the title suggests, this is a list.

* I collect pictures that inspire me. I get them everywhere...magazines, books, newspapers, net, clothing tags etc

*I am a horder. I hate to throw things away. I have a bottle from some drink that i had in 1998. On the 12th of feb to be exact. I had it after the U2 Popmart concert...it has a lemon on the front

* I have a huge pile of the sunday mags from the herald sun. I like Will anderson to much to thrwo them away.

* I write down words, things people say, and and random sentences that i like. EG my cousin was describing his band, and said "we even have a pretty girl singer"

*I like coloured glass, esp red and green glass

*I have quite a few nancy drew books from when i was younger, and am having trouble passing them on to someone else. sad but true.

*i remember the day Michael Hutchence died

1 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

well there you go, the things I don't know about you...

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home