Sunday, June 25, 2006

my life in a nut shell


after telling laura to post another blog, I realised its been a while since I have. Woops. So much for a daily activity....maybe it will change when i get the net on my laptop. Who knows.

I have been busy anyway....looking for work. Yippy....must be the most entertaining thing to do of all time.
Had one interview, said she would get back to me on fri, and still hasn't. I REALLY hate that, when they say they will ring and never do. So tomorrow if she hasb't rung, I WILL ring her. well....see if i do or not.

Today is mums birthday....happy birthday.....dad and me got her a great present....she is so hard to buy for.
went to church...late, but better then never. Then went out for lunch....good old sticky date pudding hey bec!
then had ppl back home, and we watched Empire Records.......THE movie of the 90's. In my top movies to watch.
Went to the video shop and got more movies out:
*Eternal Sunshine Of Spotless Mind
*Napoleon Dynmite
Mrs Caldicot's Cabbage War
Spanglish
*In Good Company

(*) = haven't seen before

I always seem to get the same movies every time, so am trying hard to get ones i haven't seen before. Mission accomplished this time.

yes.
my life at the moment consists of job serching and dvds
woot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home