Thursday, June 15, 2006

there there.....and striped pj's

so it's been a weird couple of days since the accident. I had felt like crap till yesterday, and it was like I was suddenly 'over' the whole thing. I was sick of seeing 4-wheel drives when i closed my eyes :P
I drove for the first time last night to young adults. I was feeling sick to the pits of my stomach. I got in mums car and took my sweet time.

It's been slightly odd going back to vineyard, mainly the young adults group. I am one out of a few ppl there who have gone to vineyard for longer then two years (started at the end of 99).
Considering I have only been gone for a few months, and that the group that there is now didn't really exisit when I left, it feels like I have stept into a group that can be really open with each other, and honestly i feel a bit out of place. I really enjoy going, but when it gets down to the nitty gritty...I really don't know.
I guess I feel that I can't really contribute anything to the group, because it feels like I don't know as much, that I am not as 'aware' as they are with, say, biblical knowledge. Sure I have been brought up it a christian home and school, and have gone to church all my life. I just don't think have have used these opportunitys to learn.


It has been great to see all of my friends since coming back down, so it was weird to have to say goodbye to Jess today. Although we were never as close as we could have been, there are so many things that we have both experienced in life. I don't think i valued our friendship as much as I should have. I am going to miss her so much.
Jacqui Bec and me met up with Jess for lunch, which was so much fun :) I have never seen anyone eat sticky date pudding as quickly as jess and bee :)
Bec and me went shopping after lunch, firstly to churnside park, in order to get thermals for bec in her marysville adventure. However because churnside is so crap, we ended up going to Eastland. I don't remeber half the shops we went in to. Myres was fun, and we both ended up buying Pj's....both the same print but with different tops :p
Big W...i thought i was going to cry from laughing so much.
Is it ethical/moral to open a pack of long-johns to see if they are going to be too long, stuff them back in the packet, put back onto the shelf and get a new packet?? NOT to bec it isn't.

To much excitement for my heart :P
anyway..its late, I have to be at a normal hour tomorrow and I want to watch some of my new TinTin dvd tonight :P

3 Comments:

Blogger Bec said...

It is ethical! I can't take a scrunched up packet to the front :p

and the sticky date was REALLY good. I was surprised at the speed too - didn't eat any dinner tonight, still recovering.

hehe you are quality Analise.
You shouldn't make me laugh out loud, everyone else is in bed!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Meika said...

ha ha.

that does sound like bec to me, yes indeed!

:P

12:39 PM  
Blogger analise said...

ethical smethical :P

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home