Wednesday, June 07, 2006

thinkspeak

I woke up this morning thinking about how people say 'think before you speak.'
I kept thinking it over and over again, and then wondered how many people don't speak because they are so busy thinking.
I think thats what I do often. Esp if I am in a large group setting, I will not often speak my mind, but will sit there thinking about what I would say..I will edit it while sitting there.

So it got me thinking....why do i do that? I think a lot of it has to do with thinking that other people will reject my idea of thinking, not understand what i am saying, think that it is plain stupid etc.....

It always feels like I get an idea of what to say, but by then its too late, the subject has changed or I have left already.

So this is something i think i need to work on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home