Friday, June 30, 2006

tick tick tick


Another list....things that tick me off:

* Buying water
it is a natural thing, water. It comes out of a tap, yet we buy it in bottles. Makes no sense to me at all. Especially when we have it at our hands all the time....we don't have to walk half a day to get a drink for crying out loud

* Drivers
People who don't indicate for the whole duration of changing into a different lane. My goodness...it drives me insane. I have no idea why, but if gets me so fired up.
The same with people who go under the speed limit. The amount of people who will drive along on 60 when the speed limit is 80....it makes me want to scratch my eyes out.

* People who thing childcare workers are glorified babysitters
I would like them to spent a day with 10 babies or 30 Kinda kids. That'll show em.

* People who cough on the bus
Sure, a normal cough is fine, but if you have broncitus...stay the hell at home. There is nothing worse the someone coughing up a lung in a public place. You can see fine bits of flem getting sprayed everwhere.

* Yappy dogs
heres an idea....staple their mouth shut

1 Comments:

Blogger Meika said...

*laughs*

im totally in with the yappy dogs thing!

i agree!


little rats...

:P

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home