Saturday, July 08, 2006

hey mr dj

so i brought the shins single from the garden state soundtack this arvo..new slang its called from memory.
Anyway...music and movies are two of my favourite things, and it got me thinking about what are some of my favourite movie soundtracks are......(yes...i know....another mindless list...but i can't think of anything serious to blog about...)


1. Amelie
Great to listen to no matter your mood. I love it over a fancy dinner, to fall asleep to..wake up too.....you get my drift?!?!?

2. Shine
Some amazing classical piano....it always sends chills up my spine. Yet another, no matter the situation listenable...........but my favourite time to listen to it is when its raining dark and cold. Brillient





3. Empire Records
Fantastic movie, fantastic soundtrack! Oh so mid-nineties....the only song missing is ac/dc.






4. Looking For Alibrandi
great aussie tunes, plus the only good U2 cover that i can listen to and love (btw its with or without you, redone by hamish somone)...add in a bit of lotel, frenzal rhomb happyland aand you have the soundtrack to my early youth



5. Donnie Darko
Haunting soundtrack...amazing sounds, plus Mad World is utterly brillient...the music lasts long after the movie has

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home