Tuesday, July 11, 2006

i get so sad - that sad gets to be so scared - so scared that all my feelings, they up and leave me.


I cried so hard, that you pushed me further away. I screamed so loud, you called the police on me. I got so city girl on you. I get so sad. That sad gets to be So scared that all my feelings, They up and leave me. I got so city girl on you. I go so crazy, I Don't know what to do.Ooh, ooh.I look so long.I get obvious. I look so hard. I look obvious. I work so much. I miss the sun shine away. I sleep so little. Watch the stars fade into day. I get so city girl on you. I go so crazy. I Don't know what to do.Ooh, oohI get uncertain. Promise I'll be perfect from now on. But all my promises, They're out the window once you're gone.You pack your bags. You say I love you, but I cannot stay. So I started smoking Thought the signals. Would scare your wolves away. I got so city girl on you. I went so crazy. I Didn't know what to do. I got so city girl on you. I went so crazy. I Didn't know what to do. Ooh, ooh. I cry so hard, that you push me. Further away I scream so loud, you call thePolice on me. You pack your bags. You say I love you, but I cannot stay. So I started smoking. Thought the signals,Would scare your wolves away.I got so city girl on you. I went so crazy. I Didn't know what to do. I got so city girl on you. I went so crazy I Didn't know what to do.Ooh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home