Saturday, July 08, 2006

your so tragedy


It seems that bloggers are making lists again.....so now for another. Music plays a big part in my life, and i am forever buying cds etc........

Songs on high rotation at the moment:

1. want to be bad: tegan + sara
2. Running to stand still: U2
3. misery: Gyroscope
4. feet touch the ground: Jebediah
5. steady as she goes: the saboters
6. captured: Bic runga

tegan and sara.....this song hits me everytime i listen to it, yet its so hard to describe why it does....its just one of those songs to me
U2....what cant be said about u2?? I can't have just one favourite u2 song...they all are, all for different reasons. Running to stand still...beautiful. And i'll be a mess if they sing it in November.
Gyroscope.....this song was one that I listened to at uni non-stop....described my life in relationship to where I felt i was with God
Jebediah....this song is going to be one that i will always remember the first time I heard it..a timeless song to me
The saboters....being a fan of the white stripes, it would be impossible to not cheak out the side project.....just love it
Bic Runga.......we have a tape that we got when in New Zealand a couple of years ago, with tim finn, someone else and the lovely bic runga.....this song was free from the itunes music shop...its haunting..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home