Thursday, August 10, 2006

oh the randomness

It has been quite a random day today
We had an angency girl intoday, who would call me Tilly....apparently i look like Tilly who was in big brother :s

Secondly, one of the kider boys was in my room playing with dressups...mainly a pink fairy dress with a pink tutu and wings, then some bright yellow pants, with a white vail on his head... a father walked in, took one look and said.....' i would be worried in a few years'
I was ropeable....... just because a boy dresses up, using his imagination and creativity does not mean he will be gay. AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG.....he is a 4 year old boy for crying out loud....

After work i went to knox, and while waiting for laura and jess to show up, a girl and guy came up to me, and asked if they could ask me a few questions/survay...and video me at the same time.
I said yes...they then handed me a present and asked me to open it.
It was a recorder (the blow-into and make a noise variety) and a cd.
they asked me if i would play it.....blah blah blah i said no, they asked why....i was too tired and embarrassed....they asked what i expected the present to be, and what i would have liked the present to be.....i said i wanted it to be food.
They then said the cd was a girl they knew playing the recorder amoung other things, and said they wanted to bless me with it.
MMMMMMMM.....i will listen to it soon and tell you......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home