Saturday, August 05, 2006

wisdom hurts


i am sitting here now in pure bliss, thanks to a little blue tube called bonjela......mmmmm.
Yes wisdom does rather hurt.
When you know something is not going to happen for a while, yet every inch of you wishes it would....bugger its hard.
Its fantastic when it happens to others, and i am so so very happy for those people. Yet a tiny bit of me always gets a bit sad and sorry for myself. I hate myself for that, because it is such a minority of me that feels it.
I know everything happens in Gods time....but i am on a different time wave then him it feels often.
I know all that and thats what makes it so so very hard.

'Oh, let me warn you, sisters in Jerusalem,

by the gazelles, yes, by the wild dear:

Don't excite love, don't stir it up, untill the time is ripe - and you're ready.'

Song of songs 2:7

The Message

What a bitch of a verse.

Wisdom hurts....

1 Comments:

Blogger Meika said...

oh ana...

thats verse is irritating, and the worse thing is, its said three times in that book!
honey, if me talking about my relationship makes it harder for you, i want you to tell me to shut up.
:)

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home