Tuesday, September 05, 2006

the nerve of it


What is it with bloody cars at the moment.
I had to start work at 6.30 this morning, and it was hard gettting up at 5.15 ( i still shudder at the thought).
Go to the car......nothing. and i mean nothing. slam the door shut, most likely waking the whole street up muttering some choice words.
Wake up mum and dad, who come out and help to jump-start the stupid thing. Then bliss...i am on my way to work.
that was untill i ahd to slow down for a red light. The car dies....i had to stop in the middle of maroonda hwy and mt dandy rd :S
So i sit there, trying to ring dad on his mob...he has the frickin thing turned off. Ring home....then ring the stress-head from work to tell her i am running...very late (we had to open the centre together) so she stresses..making me stress....blah blah blah
Some guy taps on my window and tells me he will push the car down the hwy a bit...so i "don't get hit up the arse" Always fun trying to dodge thru traffic :s
So crap morning.
The best part of the day was when i hooked my ipod to the radio and played my own music. With every few songs resulting in me jumping up and putting on the next song...woops..
When all of the cherubs had woken up, i put on some not so sleepy music, which resulted in Hurricane by Faker being played. In the first 5 seconds of it playing, on of my boys started dancing like a chicken!! So v v funny to watch. It made my day!

So now the car is fixed, i once love it again....till next time anyway.

tonight is the yits info night, so am dragging the parental unit with me to suss a bit more out about it all....

life isnt like a box of chocolates (thank goodness) its like a big ball of string...so knotted together that you cant tell where you are most of the time

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Jewell said...

i like your analogy of life being liek a ball of string :]

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home