Tuesday, October 17, 2006

burnt


So a pretty good day at work today. Only one person said they are resigning today....
I hate going to that place, where everything is a blur and never ending.
It is so hard the drive to work. I can only do it so many more times before cracking.
Its not even helpful telling the now director...she doesnt really give a rats.
I just cant make my mind up about the whole friggin thing....its eating away at me every waking hour.
The plans at the moment are to stay for a few weeks whilst looking at agency work options, updating resume and getting a new police check.
How ironic...placebo are one my ipod "you don't care about us": If it's a bad day, you try to suffocate. Another memory... scarred. If it's a bad case, then you accelerate,you're in the getaway... car.
hmmmmmmmm
shit shit shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home