Thursday, October 05, 2006

in the cold light of morning


so it has been a while since i last visited here.
I have had the same questions going thru my head
and just need to get them out...... tis gonna be emo of me :s

Where am i going
what am i doing
why am i feeling these things
and cant talk
but cry
my head aches
and bones cry

i feel so dry and brittle
like the earth could swallow me up
and i couldn't care less

I hate work
with a passion
and every day
is one day less
in that bloody place
yet one day more
i say one more week and i will see if i stay there
and i do
yet hate it even more
then the one just gone

one of these days i will
pack up and go
find somewhere else
to spend my energy

everything feels
like i am running to stand still
harder
faster
forever after
its a maze for rats to try
its a race
a race for rats
a race for rats to die

howl
till all the pain drains away
so howl
for crying out loud
howl howl howl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home