Monday, October 16, 2006

so hum

yet again its been a while between posts :(
I have not been able to just sit down and write as per usual. My head feels like its going to expload if i don't get all the crap swerling around out.

the past few days...

Friday was a bitch of a day
I got to work and my room was crazy..more so then usual. I was the only perminant carer there all day, which was just plain poo.
Then we all found out that our director is finishing up this coming thursday, with the new director starting today. The leader in my room decided to quit after finding that out, for various reasons. The other assistant and myself both put in transfer papers too.

Saturday was helping out at the quilt show at church, serving up scones with Jess. It was nice to get out of hom and not have to think about work and life in general. Jess and i then went to Gloria Jeans for a drink, and told them to get fair trade coffee :) We also decided to start walking together...soem form of exercies anyway. I think that will be really benifical.

Sunday.
After checking my phone at 12.16 sat night, bec sent a message saying for youth leaders to meet up at maccy dees at 8.30 am sunday, before going to church.
I was not concerntrating at all at church, which luckly was the national church survay forms. So nothing really lost there.
We (being to many to remember) went to knox for lunch and a movie.
Little Miss Sunshine was amazing.....if you get the chanch, see it.
After that, it was coffee time, so the majority of us went and did so. It was a great time to jsut catch up and all that.
My car was playing up a bit on the way to knox, and even more so on the way to dropping steve and tim back at their houses. Luckily it was just a spark plug hose had come off....erm or something.
Got home and then went out to a make poverty history event Stand Up with cam dan and a few others from church/elsewhere.

Got home and went to bed.

So then it was today...
Went to work. Pulled over and vomited on the way. Got to work, walked in and a few of the girls asked why i was there. I said on friday i would prob take today off work to look for another job. It was not a definate...but someone had been rung to cover my shift. So i left :)

1 Comments:

Blogger пробуренные said...

Hey anna...

sounds full on!!! hope U R okay.

So it was your spark plug leads...

I should have checked I coulda fixed that. I guess i just talked myself out of it hey.

take care dude

Tim

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home