Thursday, October 26, 2006

Trash, Trampoline and the Party Girl


So what a week it has been.
I think i have experienced every emotion on the spectrum in the last 8 days. Crazy stuff.
It was my birthday yesterday and i am, according to sam, now 'old.' At least i can bag out teenagers now :)
I am finally getting a cd player put in my car tomorrow morning...no more dodgy stearing from me, as i attempt to skip songs or change disks in the portable player.

My bloggings have been so haphazzard lately...
I guess this is just a reflection on my life at the moment.

I have been procrastinating the importaint stuff in lue of having a pity party.

2 Comments:

Blogger WITWATW said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE COUSIN! You are SO not old. Enjoy 20. Its one of the best ones. Love you loads, hope you got spoilt! Love Ral and co. xxx

8:55 AM  
Blogger analise said...

Thanks for the happy birthdays :)

I get the majority of my tees from Genral Pants Co at eastlands...the heart one was a kids nighty at an op shop :p

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home