Saturday, October 21, 2006

You-tube I-tube we-all-tube

Yes....that wonderful creation that has kept my mind of things the last few days. I have found some way cool things, especally some footage of tv programs that i grew up with. These include:

Alex Mack....the girl who had an accident involving chemicals, which made her able to turn herself into a water blob. One of my all time faves :)

Raggy dolls... another old school cartoon..i loved backtofront the best

Gumby.... hell yeah..thats all

Super Ted.... tex was the best lol

Bananaman.....made eating banana's that little bit more exciting

Bangers and mash... all they want to do is have some fun

Fireman sam.... why i wanted to be a firefighter

Gummie bears......i loved watching this at my cousins house

Inspector Gadget......i still have this on video somewhere

Captain Planet...he's our hero, gonna take pollution down to zero...yeah, i still know the theme :s

Trap door... your a fool if you dont stay away from that trap door

Care bears .....i loved watching them..so so cool

Where on earth isCarman Sandiego... kickass show, and i had the computer game too :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ana! Thank you for brightening my night! I found myself nodding and grinning at all those TV shows I also grew up with!

10:41 PM  
Blogger analise said...

:)i know what you mean...it made my day finding footage of the golden oldies :)

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home