Friday, November 17, 2006

far away (so close!)


SWEET
tomorrow is THE day i have been waiting months for.
Yep...those out there who know me know that i like U2 quite a freaking bit.
And so tomorrow (i love you tomorrow) is the day..more to the point, night...when i get to see U2 :)

It only really hit me last saturday night, whilst watching a taped interview that Rove did with them, that it was actually a sweet week away till i got to see them!

I have decided that there is going to be NO U2 today or tomorrow...which is so bleeding hard for me :p

I looked up the set lists from the sydeny shows... and songs differ from night to night.

I am trying to remeber if i was this excited last time i saw them!

Man oh man

Its almost here!!!

Erm.......and if you actually read this blog.....
*Have you ever gone to a U2 concert before??
*What one??
Blah blah blah....my head is a one track minded kind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home