Sunday, March 04, 2007

On Call : Kings of Leon


Every once in a while, I hear a song that stays with me. Something in it will hit me, and a lot of the time, I am not sure what about it (the song) is that gets to me. Listening to the J's a month or so ago, Kings of Leon had a song played from their forthcoming album. I can't get enough of it. It sends chills down my spine and its like I am mesmerised.
She said call me now and id come a running
If you'd call me now
baby id come a running.
Im on call to be there,
one and all to be there.
When I fall, to pieces,
lord you know ill be there waiting
(I'll be there, ill be there.)
Im on call to be there,
one and all to be there.
when i fall. to pieces,
lord you know, ill be there waiting
Im gon go,
so be there, one for all,
wont be there, when you fall to pieces,
lord you know I'll be there laughing
(i come a running)
(to be there)
I'm on call, to be there
Kings of Leon : On Call : Because Of The Times (forthcoming album, 3rd April 07)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home