Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sing (cos its obvious)

I have been loving one particular aspect of yits, that has nothing really to do with what we are learning in class. I think it has to be one of the biggest aspects of the year..without it this year, to me, would almost be pointless.
Getting to know 34ish other people, who you will be spending a huge amount of time with, on a number of different levels (emotionaly etc) has been amazing.
I have said before in a previous post, and how quickly we have all come together. Rowan has said that even they (the faciliters) were suprised to see how quickly friendships have formed, and how they haven't been exculsive at all.
One of the sweet things that has come out of all this, is all the new music I have been introduced too. Sounds lame...but its far from it. In particular, we have soooo many talented musicians in the course. So I am going to do some bragging :p

You really should check out these two amazinly gifted peeps:

Josh

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's one link... and the other?

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home