Thursday, August 30, 2007

I know you'll come in the night like a thief
But I've had some time alone to hold my lies inside me
I know you think that I'm someone you can trust
But I'm scared I'll get scared and I swear I'll try to nail you back up
Brand New: The Devil and God are raging inside me: Jesus Christ
~
you came to take us
all things go, all things go
to recreate us
all things grow, all things grow
we had our mindset
all things know, all things know
you had to find it
all things go, all things go
Sufjan Stevens: Illinois: Chicago

~
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
U2: Achtung Baby: Ultra Violet (light my way)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home