Sunday, October 14, 2007

birds and bees

I really wonder sometimes if TV executives think we are stupid.

Having flicked on the TV (hoping to find something at lest half watchable in the cess-pool called Sunday night TV) I blindly stumbled upon 'The Singing Bee.'

If I really was that desperate to watch, and unfortunately listen, to people stumble their way through half-arsed renditions of some awful songs, hosted by an American ex-boy band member ('bye bye baby' indeed) I would make more of an effort getting to the local karaoke night, rather then sitting in the comfort of my own home.

At least with drunk, grown up men singing Kylie, they throw in a few dance moves.

And don't get me started on the cheerleaders/interpretive dancers, a.k.a 'the bees' in their skimpy pole dancing gear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home