Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Everything all of the time


I have tended to neglect sing soul sing this last semester. Often I only use it as a place to vent, or to write pure crap. It was something that I was once (what now feels like years ago) inspired to write in everyday. Fuck I wish it was that easy.

Things that i would have gladly written about - music movies and the such - no longer 'do' anything for me.


A lot of the things I have been passionate about this year have all be packed tightly away and sucked into a big black mass of nothingness.


Its been hard for me to distinguish if something does make me happy, or if its just an inbuilt reaction.


I hate nothingness and meaninglessness almost more then i hate being numb.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anna, did you intend that to be an eagles quote?

It's in "life in the fast lane":

LITFL (everything all the time)
LITFL (sure to make you lose your mind)

Love it.

maybe you need to "learn to be still?"... or just "take it easy" for a little while?

Or perhaps we should catch up for a "tequila sunrise" and "take it to the limit".

Don't be a "desperado". Even though sometimes it feels like your falling into a "hole in the world", Just "walk away" and take "one day at a time".

"I can't tell you why" but I know it hasn't all been "wasted time". If you rember that in "the long run", "love will keep us alive", tht "peaceful easy feeling" will eventually return.

"One of these nights", you'll sit back and realise that your troubles are "already gone".

This comment has been brought to you from the songlist on the back of my "eagles live from melbourne" DVD. ;o)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home