Thursday, December 06, 2007

life in a list

Life has been to complex and messy to make a post about each thing that has been going on.
So my life at the moment - random and not in any kind of order - in a dot point/list.
Ahem:

*I have finished Year in the Son

*I still have all assignments for the aformentioned course to do

*Bridesmaid dresses are almost complete - no thanks to me. 12ish hours of material, pins and a sewing machein.

*Less then a month till the wedding of bec and geoff

*I am over christmas - more to the point, the consumeristic side of the festive season.

*I brought sombrero's today for the five of us going to pyramid rock. And no, Bec, I will NOT get burnt.

*Mental note - do not get burnt

*There are many sweet sweet gigs in the next couple of months that i wish to get my sweaty hands on -
Kate nash
Minus the Bear
Something for Kate
Sufjan Stevens

*I am sooo hanging to see mewithoutYou at Soundwave this coming Feb. I was actually speachless when I was told they were touring

*Dooce is my new love

*As is I used to dream of living in a corridor

*I will be moving out in about a months time, all going well, with Laura. Yeah..no more then 5 minutes away from the parental unit.

*I had a job interview yesterday. If successful, its goodbye piercings

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home