Tuesday, June 06, 2006

why

I had trouble sleeping last night, and ended up writing this at about 3 in the morning. I felt so heavy and pathetic and needed to get it out of my system.


why is it me
why do i want the pity
the world to revolve around me
why don't i feel
why don't i believe the singer of the song
that reads loud and clear
dull and dead
why don't i feel
the beat of the world
who are all for one
why do i drag behind
i drag behind
in the rack and ruin
it spliters me in two
why do i know
yet it means nothing
the paper bag forgotten in yesterday
sitting at the bottom
why do the tears fall
and when it rains it pours
no fire
no flame
the burnt out end of a stick
my soul can't breath
without pain
a second will occur
but will pass just as quickly

And i wake up again
to silence

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home