Saturday, January 20, 2007

when the minutes seem like hours..


The last week and a bit have been quite peculiar. My sleeping habits have gone out the window. Along with my sleep.

Now anybody who knows me well enough, knows that i love my sleep. I love it even more now that insomnia has hit me over the head.

Good old stress is the facilitator for my restless nights.

So what have i been doing to fill in the time??

>cooking and eating dinner around 1am

>taking random photos (as shown..me at 3.45) Oddly enough, they are all of me

>watching 'love my way' season 2

>msn/gush/myspace

>cropping photos on my laptop

>making a diary for the year


I have the packet of sleeping tablets on the kitchen bench....and for whatever reason, i just haven't wanted to take them. Whether it be because i don't trust myself to not abuse the affects, or what. Who knows...its a tricky one


Last night however, i was in bed before 4.30, and actually fell asleep fairly quickly. A friend suggested i stuck on 'private universe' by Crowded House (my absolute favourite song of theirs) which i did...it was programed to repeat the max. 20 times. Nicccccccccccce


fun times my fellow bloggers

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Louise said...

Have you tried praying and asking God to help you sleep? :) He generally comes through hehe.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home