Friday, May 18, 2007

Hang me out to dry


I realised the other day that the year is almost halfway through. The older I get, the quicker the years go by. I am already starting to think about next year, where i will be, what i will be doing.


In some sense i have no idea what i am meant to do next year. On the other hand, I would love to stay and continue to study at Tabor, and this is very much a possiblity.


There is only three weeks left at Yits until mid year break. I have no idea how i am going to handle the break. In some sense i am really looking forward to the break, being able to chill and work (hopefully) and just do my own thing for over a month. But I am so used to spending my days with the same 32 other people I think i will be lost for the first couple of weeks. The anticipation is killing me a little bit.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home