Saturday, August 11, 2007

ashes


Being in a rut is something that makes me feel like I am slowly suffocating. Waves of thoughts crash and I get stuck in one more drift.


Its been a weird start to Yits for the second semester, when I am still slowly processing things from right back from the beginning of the year.


I have no energy


and that makes it feel like I am being useless.




Every couple of months I get urges to pack up and go anywhere but here. Do something unexpected..try something new. And it has hit again.




I need adrenalin. I am sick of living in a way that doesn't fully express what I believe, what I am passionate about (and even what that is at the moment I haven't the faintest idea) and continuing to live a mundane life with the same thoughts and no actions.



I need change

and the sooner the better.



~photo was taken in Melbourne~

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home